NEW FEATURE! Download your shopping cart as a PDF for school quotes and grants!
Ukulele in the Classroom is a methodical approach to developing music literacy skills in the school classrooms and other learning environments. Students use book to play by ear, by note, and sing and strum in union and in parts.
- -The solid foundation of musicianship skills aquired through Books 1 and 2 allows students to move into ever more exciting repertoire in Book 3. Ukulele in the Classroom Book 3 features over two dozen arrangements tailor-made for your class. -Units include: "Minor Chords in Major Keys"
- "Minor Chords in Minor Keys"
- "Mixing Major
- Minor and V7"
- And "Transposition and Tremelo". -Includes lessons plans in the teacher's edition only in a spiral bound book. -Key teaching points,-Teaching strategies
- -Suggested arrangements
- -Expected learning outcomes
- -Follow-up questions
- -Suggestions for enrichment-level exercise and activities
- -Answer keys
- -Additional comments from the author and much more...
Write a Review
Playing music reduces stress and has been shown to reverse the body's response to stress at the DNA-level