NEW FEATURE! Download your shopping cart as a PDF for school quotes and grants!
Ukulele in the Classroom is a methodical approach to developing music literacy skills in the school classrooms and other learning environments. Students use book to play by ear, by note, and sing and strum in union and in parts.
- -Features recordings of all Book 1 repertoire. -31 tracks that include: Caney Mi Macaro
- C'etait Anne de Bretagne (in E and G Minor)
- The Ryans and the Pittmans
- Hornpipe from Water Music (Handel)
- Sweet Betsy from Pike
- 'Round Her Neck She Wears A Yellow Ribbon (Norton)
- Slavonic Dance No 2 (Dvorak)
- Charlie Is My Darling
- The Wayfaring Strander
- To See Swainson
- Theme from Abdelazer
- Bella Bocca Polka (Waldteufel)
- Las Chaparreras
- While Strolling Through the Park (Goodwin)
- Dance of the Hours (Ponchielli)
- Oft in the Stilly Night (Moore)
- March from the Anna Magdalena Notebook (Bach)
- La peche aux moules,
- Blue Monday
- Buffalo Gals (Hodges)
- Jeu! Jeu!
- Nu a O Ka Palai (Leleiohoku)
- Kabak Da Boynuma
- Give My Regards to Broadway (Cohan)
- Shenandoah (solo version)
- Theme from Abdelazer (solo version)
- March from the Anna Magdalena Notebook (solo version)
- And Adoration (solo version).
Write a Review
Playing music reduces stress and has been shown to reverse the body's response to stress at the DNA-level