curved, top-mounted bocal provides more natural positioning for your neck and hands.
A full 2.5 inches longer than our previous model, this bass recorder will impress with ease of playing and tone quality. This improved design allows for easier fingering and a fuller, richer sound in all registers. Curved double F and F# keys. Double holes for G and G#. Also has an offset, curved bocal to provide a more natural positioning much like that of a bassoon. The cork has been eliminated from the bocal, which is now top-mounted, and replaced with a rubber seal, doing away with the need for cork maintenance. Includes a deluxe carry case, joint grease, neck strap, cleaning rod & fabric, adjustable thumb rest, & fingering chart. Baroque fingering.
- Dark brown color with ivory-colored mouthpiece & trim
- Baroque fingering
- Plays in the key of F
- 98.5 cm in length
- Bocal-style mouthpiece (no cork)
- Three-piece construction allows for precise intonation
- Improved design
- Full sound and reliable tone in all registers with excellent response
- Well though-out position of keys and finger holes makes fingering comfortable
- Curved double F and F# keys
- Double holes for G and G#
- Curved windway
- Concave bell at the foot joint
- Patented double joint permits smooth joining with no air leaks
- Constructed of strong high-class ABS resin
- Lifetime warranty against plastic breakage
- Includes leatherette case, thumb rest, cleaning rod & fabric, joint grease, neck strap/sling, & fingering chart
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.