17th century design for a rich, expressive sound with accurate intonation and modern tuning!
This refined, high-quality recorder is based on designs by renowned Baroque instrument maker Richard Haka (1645-1705). Rich, expressive sound with accurate intonation and modern tuning. Three-piece design available in a light brown or beautiful simulated wood grain finish.
- Available in light brown (A703B) or simulated wood grain (A703BW) finishes
- Baroque fingering
- Plays in the key of C
- 33.0 cm in length
- Three-piece construction allows for precise intonation
- Based on designs by Richard Haka
- Unique instrument with accurate intonation and rich, expressive sound
- Curved windway
- Concave bell at the foot joint
- Patented double joint permits smooth joining with no air leaks
- Constructed of strong high-class ABS resin
- Lifetime warranty against plastic breakage
- Includes simulated leather bag, thumb rest, cleaning rod, & fingering chart
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.