The first and only animated introduction to the soprano recorder created for general music classes and individual independant study. The notes for the thumb and first three fingers of the left hand are studied and mastered using the included twenty-two page text*, performance and practice CD, and seventeen animated video lessons. When playing the animated DVD lessons the music notation comes alive, syncing to motivating audio accompaniments. These digital lessons offer playing technique, practice exercises, theory lessons, and note specific repertoire for practice and performance. The power of animation encourages beginning players to focus on the exact point of instruction as they explore the form and function of music notation through visual, auditory, and kinesthetic instruction. Permission is granted to make a single copy of the DVD lessons to a personal computer. This offers the user powerful navigation tools and the versital ability to speed up or slow down video and audio instruction without changing the pitch of the accompaniments! *Teachers are also granted permission to copy the scores and theory lessons from the included text for students under their direct supervision. A single purchase price of $21.95 can serve the learning needs of a small class to a school-wide inclusive curriculum.
- 17 animated DVD lessons focus student attention on the exact point of instruction
- 22 page text including technique/practice exercises/ theory lessons/ repertoire/21 track audio CD with motivationg performance and practice accompaniments
- Permission is granted to copy the text for students under direct suppervision of the purchaser
- A one time copy permission from the DVD to a personal computer is granted for personal use.
- One purchase of $21.95 serves the beginning soprano recorder curriculum needs of any sized school.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.