A step-by-step soprano method book for young beginners (3rd & 4th grade). Note sequence: B, A, G, Cﾒ, Dﾒ, F#, E, D. Includes 37 appealing tunes, lyrics, and exercises. By Gerald and Sonya Burakoff
- Bedtime; Blue Jeans; Brother Billy; The Bunny Trail; Doggy Mine; Friends Are Neat; Ghostly Friend; Go Tell Aunt Rhodie; Good King Wenceslas; Hobbyland; House Pets; Inflation; Jingle Bells; Jolly Old Saint Nicholas; Juba; Lady
- Come; Lightly Row; Lullaby; Merrily We Roll Along; My Messy Room; Oats
- and Barley Grow; On The Bridge Of Avignon; Old MacDonald; The Owl; Pierrot; Playground; A Pool Vacation; School; Scotland's Burning; Skip to My Lou; Sleep
- Sleep; Springtime; Sweet Tooth; Twinkle
- Little Star; When the Saints Go Marching In; When the Train Comes Along; Where Have All The Green Trees Gone?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.