This unique Aulos Baroque Flute is a replica of one of Thomas Stanesby, Jr.'s designs.
Thomas Stanesby, Jr. was a master instrument maker in London in the first half of the 18th century. This Aulos Baroque flute is a replica of one of his instruments that was made of ivory and silver. English (Baroque) fingering, tuned to A = 415Hz. Includes hard case, cleaning rod & fabric, & joint grease.
- Ivory color with silver accents
- Baroque fingering
- 61.2 cm in length
- Plays in the key of C
- Baroque pitch model (A = 415Hz)
- Thomas Stanesby Jr. replica Baroque flute
- Constructed of strong high-class ABS resin
- Lifetime warranty against plastic breakage
- Includes hard case, cleaning rod & fabric, & joint grease
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.