Tubular Classics: Themes of the Great Composers for Boomwhackers Musical Tubes
From the Tubular Series by Ellen Foncannon
Each book in this series contains a variety of songs in full Boomwhackers Musical Tube scores with melody, reproducible "EZ" chordal sheets, lyrics pages, and an instrumental CD. This makes it possible for players of different ability levels to perform together.
Put classical themes of the great composers into the hands of every student. Includes Ode to Joy, William Tell Overture, The Can Can, La Donna Mobile, the New World Symphony and 11 more! Also has "Did you know?" composer facts for a whacky view of music history. Appropriate for all grades.
- Reproducible scores of 16 pieces from the Classical repertoire
- Pieces include: "Ode to Joy" (Beethoven), "Vivace" (Gurlitt), "Fanfare" (Duncombe), "Musette" (unknown), "Little March" (Türk), "The Trout" (Schubert), "Twinkle, Twinkle" (Mozart), "A Little Night Music" (Mozart), "The Can-Can" (Offenbach), "William Tell Overture" (Rossini), "La Donna Mobile" (Verdi), "New World Symphony" (Dvorák), "Sonata in C" (Haydn), "Finale" (Brahms), "Light Cavalry Overture" (Suppé), and "Rhythmic Dance" (Bartók)
- "Melody Plus" - melodies with supporting harmonies
- "EZ Harmony" - easy chordal arrangements to accompany CD melody
- Lyrics are conveniently printed on separate sheets
- CD accompaniment included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.