Ukulele in the Classroom is a methodical approach to developing music literacy skills in the school classrooms and other learning environments. Students use book to play by ear, by note, and sing and strum in union and in parts.
- -Features 37 fun lessons that explore the keys of C and F
- The Dominant 7 Chord
- the chromatic scale
- and more chromatic melodies.-Bonus lesson included featuring the song "Minuet" from Don Giovani. Teachers chord chart is included. -Key teaching points
- -Teaching strategies
- -Suggested arrangements
- -Expected learning outcomes
- -Follow-up questions
- -Suggestions for enrichment-level exercise and activities
- -Answer keys
- -Additional comments from the author and much more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.