Ukulele in the Classroom is a methodical approach to developing music literacy skills in the school classrooms and other learning environments. Students use book to play by ear, by note, and sing and strum in union and in parts.
- -Features over two dozen arrangements tailor-made for your class.-Covers the essentials: tuning
- a hanful of chords
- and the major scales (C and F major). -Includes lessons plans in the teacher's edition only in a spiral bound book. -Key teaching points
- -Teaching strategies
- -Suggested arrangements
- -Expected learning outcomes
- -Follow-up questions
- -Suggestions for enrichment-level exercise and activities
- -Answer keys
- -Additional comments from the author and much more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.