Ukulele in the Classroom is a methodical approach to developing music literacy skills in the school classrooms and other learning environments. Students use book to play by ear, by note, and sing and strum in union and in parts.
- -Features recordings of all Book 1 repertoire. -26 tracks that include: Safari (Hill) and solo version
- Rocky Mountain
- Acadian Lullaby
- All Night Long
- Lavender's Blue
- Carnival of Venice (Benedict)
- Oh! Susanna (Foster)
- Up on the Housetop (Hanby)
- Wiegenlied (Brahms)
- Johnny on the Woodpile
- Au claire de la lune (Lully)
- Long Long Ago (variation)(Bayly)
- Donkey Riding
- In the Bleak Midwinter (Holst) and solo version
- Auwe Ke Aloha E
- Fais Dodo
- Shortinn' Bread and solo version
- El Tortillero and solo version
- Ev'rybody Loves Saturday
- Lukey's Boat
- and The Flower Drum.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.